January is almost over and the weather has certainly been on the milder side these last few days. I know that I am so ready for spring; can't wait for it to come.
Today, I am sharing the Birds and Bees Frame, an older High Hopes Stamp.
- Stamps: Birds and Bees Frame, Spring Fever (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Cream & Sugar Petite Print Assortment (Doodlebug), A Perfect Autumn - Solids (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: Y19 - Napoli Yellow, Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow, Y13 - Lemon Yellow, B23 - Phthalo Blue, B21 - Baby Blue, E40 - Brick White, B41 - Pearl White, E42 - Sand White, E43 - Dull Ivory,E39 - Leather, E37 - Sepia, E35 - Chamois, E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque, YR0000 - Pale Chiffon, YR000 - Silk, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow, Y16 - Apricot, YR18 -Sanguine, BG0000 - Snow Green
- Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens: Crystal Clear
- Kaiser Pearls: Chino
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.