Today I have a tutorial for you on Double Embossing. If you look closely at the bottom of my card you will see that I have embossed the bottom half using two Label 4 nesties to create an embossed focal point.
I also paper pieced the dress forms. You can check out my last tutorial on Paper Piecing!
1. Using the big shot, open to Tab 1 on the platform.
2. Lay down a plate.
3. Next place a piece of chipboard or cardboard.No Shims Embossing mat over the chipboard.
5. The next layer is your cardstock. I used a heavy weight cardstock.
No Shims Embossing Mat.
8. I stamped my sentiment and layered it unto red cardstock, cut with the Label 4 nestie. I also added some bling.
The Touch of Elegance Stamp set, using Kaisercraft Shaken Not Stirred dp.
Above is the finished product!
Double Embossing Sandwich
1. Big Shot Platform Tab 1
6. Nestability (cutting side down)
All products available at One Crazy Stamper!
This is really classy looking!! Love the red and black together and those embossed frames are stunning! :)ReplyDelete
great tutorial! lovely job friend!ReplyDelete
Great Tutorial Joni, Love the striking red against the gray, black and white.ReplyDelete