Well today is the last day of August and this means that school will start again next week. Before we know it October and Halloween will be here.
For today's card, I have used this delightful stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps called By the Moonlight. I coloured the image with Copic Markers.
- Stamps: By the Moonlight, Happy Halloween (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers:
- Fence: E43 - Dull Ivory, E42 - Sand White, E41 - Pearl White
- Mouse: N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1, N2 - Neutral Gray No. 2, R20 - Blush
- Cat: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1
- Bats: T6 - Toner Gray No. 6
- Moon: Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y13 - Lemon Yellow, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow
- Happy Halloween: YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow, E43 - Dull Ivory
- Your Next Stamps Gumdrops
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pens: Clear
Follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day.