The summer as we know it, is almost over as the children go back to school in a couple of weeks. This means that Fall is approaching and before we know, Halloween will be here.
Today's card is a CAS one using the cute Halloween image called, Boo Crew in Frame from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
I used Copic Markers to colour the image after stamping with Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Some twine and YNS Gumdrops finished off the card.
- Stamps: Boo Crew in Frame, Happy Halloween (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Boos and Brews (Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush, YR12 - Loquat, YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YR09 - Chinese Orange, V20 - Wisteria, V17 - Amethyst, V15 - Mallow, YG09 - Lettuce Green, YG07 - Acid Green, YG06 - Yellowish Green, Y06 - Yellow, Y08 - Acid Yellow, Y28 - Lionet Gold, T7 Toner Gray No. 7, T8 Toner Gray No. 8, T5 Toner Gray No. 5, C00 Cool Gray No. 00, C0 Cool Gray No. 0, C1 Cool Gray No. 1, B0000 - Pale Celestine, E39 - Leather, E37 - Sepia, E35 - Chamois
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 12 - Silver, 06 - Melon, 01 - Lavendar, 04 - Orange
- YNS Gumdrops: Spooky Cute
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day.
Post a Comment