Friday, August 3, 2018

Leaves are Falling...Autumn's Calling

Welcome Everyone;

Now that summer is half over, this means that the start of school and fall is just around the corner.  Fall is my second favourite season.  There is something about seeing all the harvests as well as the leaves changing their colours.  Tommy's Fall Fun reminds me of the times when I would kick the  leaves around as a child.

After stamping the image, I coloured Tommy with Copic Markers.  The sentiment came from a piece of design paper that I have. Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens were used to add some glitter to the leaves on the design paper.


Supplies:
Do follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month.  You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.



Until next time, Happy Crafting and have a fantastic day.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment