Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have a Christmas card to share with you. For those that know me know that I have a "collection" of 6x6 paper pads - when there is beautiful paper out there I must get it!!! So with that in mind when I make my cards I always try to showcase the amazing image as well as the beautiful backdrop paper and today's card is a perfect example of that...
Here is a look at the inside where I used the "cut-off" of the 6x6paper to decorate...
* Image: High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Carolers
* Inside Sentiment: High Hopes Rubber Stamps
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Cottage Ivy
* Paper: Authentique 6x6 Festive Paper Pad
* Kraft Card Base
* Glue Dots
* Cardstock: Red
(All above product can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)
Here is a close up of the Image to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000
* Boy Hair and Cat: E49, E59, E25, E21
* Girl Hair, Dog and Books: E53, E51, E50
* Green: YG67, YG63, YG61
* Red: R29, R27, R24, R22
* Black: T8, T6, T4
* Grey: T4, T2,T0
* Brown: E49, E47, E44
* Snow: E50
* Boarder around image: E51
I hope that you enjoyed today's card, and don't forget to visit again on December 1st to see all the OCS DT projects for the new challenge posted =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!