Monday, November 9, 2015

Have an Ice Day


Great fun this month here at One Crazy Stamper, wonderful High Hope Rubber stamps Joys of the Season release we are using, and the one I am so lucky to be using on my card is the fun Sentiment Have An Ice Day, and then image stamp Sleigh Ride. I added some snow flake corner dies, and snowflakes, colored my friends with Copic markers and used the fun pattern paper I have from Bo Bunny. I do hope you have a chance to check out this month what our wonderful design team is creating, and enter your creations too.  Lora has wonderful prizes as well as a great supplies in her store.  Till next time thanks and happy crafting.  


Supplies: Pattern Paper-Bo Bunny, MB Snowflake Corner Die, Sequins, Circle Die, Distress Ink-Ranger and inking tool, Foam Tape, Memento Ink, Copic Markers, Liquid Glue, High Hopes Rubber Stamps-Sleigh Ride, Have An Ice Day, Xpressit Copic Card Stock.

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Leanne - I love your layout & the fun colours :o) Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete