Well, another month is just about over and it has certainly been a rainy one. That hasn't stopped these garden friends from having some Springtime Joy.
For today's card I have used this cute Spring Birdhouse Garden stamp from High Hopes Stamps. After stamping it on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic Markers.
- Stamps: Spring Birdhouse Garden (T115), Springtime Joy Script (F019) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Spring Fling, Watercolor Wash (both Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers:
- E37 - Sepia, E39 - Leather
- E29 - Burnt Umber, E27 - Africano, E25 - Caribe Cocoa
- YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, E35 - Chamois
- B21 - Baby Blue, B24 - Sky
- YR04 - Chrome Orange
- C9 - Cool Gray No. 9, C5 - Cool Gray No. 5, C3 - Cool Gray No. 3
- N4 - Neutral Gray No. 4, N2 - Neutral Gray No. 2, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1, N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0
- R81 - Rose Pink, R83 - Rose Mist
- R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red
- Nuvo Glitter Drops - Sherbert Shimmer
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Duck Egg Blue
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.