Friday, May 10, 2019

Congratulations from the Cat Lady!

Welcome OCS Fans!

Hi Everyone! Sharing a card that I made for a colleague that left to pursue his career at another company. I thought this image was perfect for congratulating him from me, because at work they know how much I love cats and I'm older than most of my teammates! LOL!

The stamp that I used is called Online Olive  by High Hopes Rubber Stamps.


Card Recipe:


Stamp: Online Olive (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Die Cut: My Creative Time -Stitched Squares Inside and Out, PaperCrafter Today - 15 Die Cut Sentiment Set

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card

Miscellaneous Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, Cuttlebug

Coloured in with the Copic Markers Listed Below:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R22, R20

Hair: E50, E44, Y26, YR21

Shirt and Slippers: V09, V06, V04, V000

Pants and Mug: B29, B28, B26, B24

Chair: B06, B04, B02, C5, C3, C1

Computer, Monitor, Keyboard: C5, C3, C1

Desk: E18, E5, E13, E11

Cat: W9, W7, W5, R02, R20, Sakura Glaze - Black Sakura Glaze - Black

Lightning Rods: Y02

Floor and smoke coming out of computer: N2, N1, N0

Wall: B00

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the One Crazy Stamper blog, and the One Crazy Stamper Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment