Thursday, May 16, 2019

Live Life

This week I decided to  challenge myself. I wanted to use a "portion" of a larger stamp by masking it to "create" a new image. Masking a portion of a larger stamp gives me more ways to use a stamp I have purchased. 

I chose "Fragrant Blooms" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps and masked off this cute snail and flowers. 




After masking off the stamp and stamping only the portion I wanted to use, I coloured it with alcohol markers and Prismacolor pencils and cut it out using a circle die. Next I cut a piece of white card stock to fit my card and added some ink splatters with matching ink to create a bit of a back ground. This was added to some gingham paper from MFT after I inked all of the edges with Distress ink. 
I placed my stamp roughly where I wanted it on the card and with the help of my Misti stamped the sentiment. Some twine and sparkly enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Fragrant Blooms - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Life In Bloom - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Gingham Galore - MFT

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, circle die - Spellbinders, twine, enamel dots - C.C. Designs and Gina Marie Designs, antique linen Distress ink, Stampin' Up ink, mini ink splatter - YNS, flowers - Poppies and Prairie

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT1 CT2 GB5 AG1 AG3 AG4 CR11 CR7 PP1 PP3 BG7 TN1 EB1
Copics: RV11 
Prismacolor Pencils: goldenrod, dark green, henna, deco peach, beige

The High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper Design teams post daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog.  Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment