April showers bring May flowers, so the saying goes. However, it seems that this week April brought May showers as well. That is not stopping this little birdie sharing some Springtime Joy.
For today's card, I used the adorable Fancy Birdhouse 1 from High Hopes Stamps. After stamping the image on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic Markers. I used a couple of dies from a double stitched oval die set, added some twine, YNS gumdrops and butterflies to finish off the card.
- Fancy Birdhouse 1, Springtime Joy! Script (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cadstock, DP - Spring Fling (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers:
- C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, C3 - Cool Gray No. 3
- B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B00 - Frost Blue, B01 - Mint Blue
- RV25 - Dog Rose Flower, RV23 - Pure Pink, RV21 - Light Pink
- Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y18 - Lightning Yellow, Y19 - Napoli Yellow
- YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- B23 - Phthalo Blue, R21 - Baby Blue
- Dies: Double Stitched Oval (Gina Marie Designs), Butterflies (Impression Obsession)
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.
Post a Comment