As it is Wednesday, this means that it is hump day as well as Christmas is two weeks from tomorrow. I am so not ready -- but I will get there. For my post today, I used the Mary Angel stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
- Stamp: Mary Angel (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Serenade (Basic Gray)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: E37 - Sepia, E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige; Coat: YR23 -Yellow Ochre, YR21 - Cream, YR20- Yellowish Shade; Hat & Boots: YR24 - Pale Sepia, YR21 - Cream, YR20 - Yellowish Shade; Flower: R27 - Cadmium Red; Umbrella: G00 Jade Green, G000 - Pale Green, G0000 - Crystal Opal; Wings: G000 PaleGreen, G000 Crystal Opal; Puddles: BG0000 - Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua, BG01 - Aqua Blue
- BoBunny Double Dot Jewels: Aqua and Mocha
- The flowers and brads are from my miscellaneous supplies
- Miscellaneous: Art Institute Glitter
Until next time have fun being creative.
Sue - what an awesome card! I love the background sky paper, and the colours you've used - gorgeous!ReplyDelete
So cool, great colors and the background nicely done! Way to go!ReplyDelete