Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image: Wild Rose Studio, Bluebell and Presents
* Sentiments: Your Next Stamp, Holiday Sentiments
* Paper: Wild Rose Studio, Annabelle's Christmas
* Self adhesive Rhinestones, Silver (then coloured with R29)
* 3D Pop Dots
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento inks: Tuxedo Black, Northern Pine & Sky Blue
* Mini Blending Tool
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
* Bluebell: E47, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, R00, R000, R0000
* Reds: R29, R24, R22
* Bird: E27, E25, E23, E21, R05, R02
* Gold: YR24, YR23, YR21
* Green: YG67, YG17, YG03
* Snow: B23, B21, B000, B0000
* White: C1, C0
I hope that you enjoyed today's card =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Shari, your colouring of the fur & the bird is so realistic - gorgeous card!ReplyDelete
Beautiful job on the fur! Lovely card.ReplyDelete
Awesome Shari, love the image and the die you used...great job. Nice colors and the inside too...way to go!ReplyDelete