Wacky Wednesday is here again, and the rain has melted the snow that came last week. Christmas Eve is a week away. I don't about you, but I am definitely not ready for it. Well for today's post a have a non-Christmas card.
The stamp I have used is called Pelicans Post from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I used the Cloudy Day Stencil from My Favourite Things to make the clouds and inked them with Rangers Salty Ocean Distress Ink.
- Stamp: Pelicans Post (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, E35 - Sand, E37 - Sepia, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W3 - Warm Gray No. 3, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, Y08 - Acid Yellow, Y11 - PaleYellow, Y0000 - Yellow Fluorite, BG02 - New Blue, BG07 - Petroleum Blue, BG10 - Cool Shadow
- Stencil: Cloudy Day (My Favourite Things)
- Embellishment: Double Dot Blue Hues (BoBunny)
Until next time, keep crafting and have fun.