Hopefully, there will be some snowfall this weekend for some good old fun with snowballs. Where I live, there has been a lack of this main ingredient to be able to make snowballs never mind throwing them.
For today's card, I have used this adorable Penguin selling snowballs stamp called Frozen Fun from High Hopes Stamps.
After stamping the image, I coloured it with Copic Markers. I used Nuvo Fresh Snowfall Glitter Accent to add some snow at the bottom and Nuvo Pure Platinum Mousse and Pure Sheen Ice White Glitter to the snowflakes.
- Stamps: Frozen Fun, Have an Ice Day (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - my stash
- Copic Markers: YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YR04 - Chrome Orange, T9 - Toner Gray No. 9, T8 Toner Gray No. 8, T7 Toner Gray No. 7, E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, BG0000 - Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua, BG01 - Aqua Blue, B00 - Frost Blue, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B0000 - Pale Celestine, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, R20 - Blush
- Nuvo Pure Platinum Mousse
- Nuvo PureSheen Glitter Ice White
- Nuvo Glitter Accent - Fresh Snowfall
- Nuvo Glitter Drops - White Blizzard
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.