Now that Spring has finally arrived, it seems to have brought some colds and flu along with it.
For today's card, I have used the adorable Sick Mouse from High Hopes Stamps newest release "Get Well Soon". I certainly hope that they feel better soon. The image was stamped onto XPress It Blending Cardstock and then coloured with Copic Markers. I used the smallest hexagon die that I had to mount the flowers on.
- Sick Mouse (TT177), Speedy Recovery (GG053) from High Hopes Stamps "Get Well Soon Release"
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Really Rainbow (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers:
- Mouse: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W2 - Warm Gray No. 2, R0000 - Pink Beryl, R00 - Pinkish White
- Blanket: BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV01 - Viola, BV02 - Prune, R20 - Blush, R21 - Sardonyx, R24 - Prawn,Y00 - Barium Yellow, Y000 - Pale Lemon, YG01 - Green Brice, YG03 - Yellow Green,B00 - Frost Blue, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B01 - Mint Blue,
- Other: BG000 - Pale Aqua, R27 - Cadmium Red
- Dies: Stitched Square, Hexagon Die (Gina Marie Dies)
- Your Next Stamp Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.