Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Birthday Bob

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Today I'm popping in to share a card I made for our friends 70th birthday this past weekend.  This handsome dude is Birthday Bob with the Caution sentiment from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  Our friend thought this guy was pretty handsome too.


It's always a challenge to make a manly looking card, well it is for me lol.  I have a paper crimper from Marvy which was one of my very first tools purchases when I began scrapbooking.  It was such a good addition to my stash.  I'm not sure if they still make it.  If you don't have one take a look inside your cookie packages etc.  A lot of companies use crimped paper in their packaging & it's a great way to re-purpose things.  I added some burlap for a little extra texture & some self adhesive gumdrops for a pop of colour.


Hair - E37, E35, E34
Skin - E11, E00, E01, E000 & R20
Shirt - E87, E84, E81
Orange - YR07, YR04, YR02
Blue - B39, B37, B34, B32
Yellow - Y13, Y11

I hope you enjoyed today's post & thanks for stopping by....happy craftin'!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment