Sunday, March 3, 2019

The Nurse is In!

Happy Sunday, Everyone!

I am thrilled to be here today posting my first project as a new member of the OneCrazyStamper Design Team! I love the delightful creations of High Hopes Stamps and I look forward to bringing you weekly inspiration using their images.

Today I have a Get Well card for you. This is super timely in my house, since we all seem to have caught a bit of the sniffles this week!


The image is Nurse Elizabeth Jo. I've stamped her on white paper and colored her up with my copics. I then added a bit of Distress Micro Glaze to the image to protect it as I started applying the background. It works quite well to protect the image. You can see that her hat has a bit of color around the edges, but it stayed mostly white as I applied my three shades or red ink (Work Lipstick, Festive Berries and Fired Brick). I also added just a bit of Peacock Feathers to the background to compliment her hospital scrubs.  

Be sure to visit the One Crazy Stamper blog for your daily inspiration, and check out our Facebook page as well!


Thanks for stopping by!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment