Monday, March 18, 2019

Under The Weather

I am looking forward to Spring - the sun, blue sky and longer walks with my dog. Spring for me does have a downside though..... 
Past the mud my dog brings back in to the house - he's cute, he can be forgiven.. I suffer from allergies so Spring means allergies and spring colds. 
Anyone else with me? For me it is sniffles, sneezes and runny eyes. 

I can definitely relate to "Sick Bird" from the new Get Well Soon release. 
This will be me soon lol! 



After colouring this cutie up with alcohol markers I added some shading with Prismacolor pencils not only on the stamp but around the edge of it.  Silver gel pen was perfect for the umbrella handle. I cut him out using an oval die and set him aside. Next I chose some fun, bright paper from Lawn Fawn and cut it to size. I went around all my edges lightly with blue ink to give my edges some definition. I stamped the sentiment and went around the edge of it as well. Some ribbon and stitched clouds finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Sick Bird - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Under The Weather - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Really Rainbow and Spiffy Speckles - Lawn Fawn

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, silver gel pen, ribbon - stash, clouds - YNS, Bashful Blue ink - Stampin Up, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

Spectrum Noir Markers: CR7 CR11 DT6 CT1 CT4 GB5 CG1 DG2 YG3 BG5 BG7 
Copics: C00 B00 E32 E34 B02 B04
Prismacolor Premier Pencils: Deep Purple, Poppy Red, Yellowed Orange, Sunburst Yellow, Light Cerulean Blue, Cloud Blue

Did you know the One Crazy Stamper design team posts daily inspiration on the Facebook page and blog?! Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment