Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Speedy Recovery!

Hello OCS Fans!
Today I'm sharing another card using a stamp from the new "Get Well" Collection over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps! Meet the adorable "Injured Bear". I'm not sure what kind of accident She was in but boy is she stylin' in that flowered hospital gown and hot pink cast LOL!
I was trying to look at my dies differently and see how I could use them in a different way. I decided to make the die into the card base rather than adding the cut piece to an already designed base. I made a 4.25 x 5.5 card in pink and then cut it out with the die. I just put the one edge of the die just off the paper so I would still have my fold. It turned into a cute stitched and scalloped card base. Then I added layers using paper from the Doodlebug French Kiss 6x6 collection. I fussy cut my image with my Brother Cut N Scan and then created a back piece for the image as well to give it a bit of definition.
I popped up my layered image with foam tape for added dimension to my card. I also added Glitter Pen to the metal parts on the wheel chair although it's hard to see in the picture.
I used the new HH "Speedy Recovery" sentiment and some of the leftover papers on the inside.
Copics Used:
Bear: E55, E57, E59, R22
Wheelchair: T1, T3, T5, T7, T8, T9/ Y32, Y34
Cast: RV04, RV06, RV09
Head Bandage: W1, W3, W5

Today's card was more of a simple design with the stamp as the focal point. I hope you liked it!
Happy Stamping!


Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment