Now that spring has officially arrived, it has also brought the colds and allergies. For my card today, I'm using another great image from High Hopes Stamps new release "Get Well Soon".
This "Sick Puppy" is definitely feeling poorly and under the weather. He has his box of kleenex for those sniffles and a hot drink; -- it might even be a hot toddy.
Inside of Card
- Stamps: Sick Puppy (TT178), Under the Weather (GG056), Get Well Soon 2 (GG051) - (High Hopes Stamps "Get Well Soon" release)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Buncha Scraps Floral Blends
- Copic Markers:
- E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 -Sand, E35 - Chamois, E29 - Burnt Umber
- YG00 - Mimosa Yellow, YG01 - Green Bice, YG03 - Yellow Green
- Y11 - Pale Yellow, Y13 - Lemon Yellow
- BG10 - Cool Chadow, BG11 - Moon White, BG13 - Mint Green
- N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0
- R27 - Cadmium Red
- Your Next Stamps Gumdrops
- Your Next Die: Stitched Squares
- Gina Marie Designs: Double Stitched Squares
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.