I'm certainly glad that it is Friday and the weekend will soon be here. It has been one those weeks, when nothing seems to have gone right. To top it off, I wasn't able to find where I put a craft item that I wanted to use on today's card. Hopefully, I will eventually find it.
For today's card, I used this adorable English Rose from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. After stamping the image on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with copic markers using colours that I usually don't use. I added some Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops to the roses and on the die, which didn't quite work out the way I wanted. Nuvo High Gloss White Crystal Drops was used in the corners.
- Stamps: English Rose L004, Get Well Soon! - F257 (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: RV10 - Pale Pink, RV13 - Tender Pink, RV14 - Begonia Pink, YG11 - Mignonette, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew, High Gloss White
- Spellbinders Dies: Gold Labels Four, Oval
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.