I hope you had a chance to enjoy the weekend. It seems that Spring has finally arrived. For my post today, I have used the new Blooming Friends from the High Hopes Spring 2016 Collection.
- Stamps: Blooming Friends and Love Blooms (High Hopes Spring 2016 Collection)
- SVG Files: Blooming Friends, Love Blooms both .07 and .14 point (High Hopes Spring 2016 Collection)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink; R20 - Blush; Hair: E11 - Bareley Beige, E23 - Hazelnut, E39 - Leather; Top: Y11 - Pale Yellow, Y13 - Lemon Yellow; Pants: E81 - Ivory; Flowers: YG17 - Grass Green, Y02 - Canary Yellow, BV01 - Viola, BV02 - Prune; Rock: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1; Hedgehog: E35 - Chamois, E37 Sepia, R000 - Cherry White, R00 - Pinkish White
- Butterflies cut with Impression Obsession Butterfly die using Shimmer Sheets from Elizabeth Craft
Until next time, keep crafting