Thursday, April 28, 2016

Dropping In To Say....

I have some owl cuteness to share with you today. I love all the cute, pudgy owls and their accessories in the High Hopes Spring 2016 Collection. So many ideas bouncing around in my head!

For my card I used Happy Owl and the co-ordinating SVG file (07), Birthday Hat and Fancy Script Happy Birthday stamps.



Owl Close Up


I started by cutting out the Happy Owl SVG file with my Cricut and then stamped Happy Owl using my Misti. I also "partially" stamped Happy twice more and coloured all my images, including the birthday hat with alcohol markers. 

It's hard to see in the picture but I like a little bling so I added some glitter to the tassel on the hat. I added my stamps to my background paper so Happy looks like he is floating down out of the sky with his birthday wishes. The last one is popped up with pop dots.

I created part of the sentiment on my computer and combined it with the Happy Birthday stamp. Lightly pulled apart cotton balls form the clouds. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Happy Owl (SS016) Happy Owl SVG (SS016SVG), Birthday Hat (FF007), Fancy Scipt Happy Birthday (HH019)High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Misti, Tuxedo Black Memento InkCopic Xpress It Cardstock, Forever In Time Pop Dots, Quickie Glue Pen, Glitter - Hero Arts, Patterned Paper - K and Company, Imaginisce, Sentiment - Calibri font - computer

Spectrum Noir Markers: GB1 GB4 GB7 TN1 TN2 TN3 PP1 PP3 LV1 LV2

Our challenge this month is Anything Goes. You can find the challenge here to come play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

If you need High Hopes Stamps you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 

4 comments: