Tuesday is here again, and the OCS DT is having so much fun with the Spring 2016 Collection from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
For my post today, I have used the adorable Sweet Melody and the sentiment "You make my heart sing!" as well as the matching SVG files.
- Stamps: Sweet Melody and "You make my heart sing!" (High Hopes Spring 2016 Collection)
- SVG Files: Sweet Melody and You make my heart sing! (both .07point and .14 point)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E50 - Egg Shell, E31 - Brick Beige; Pants: B95 - Light Crayish Cobalt, B93 - Light Crockery Blue; Top: B60 Pale Blue Gray;Shoes: E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White; Rock: W000 - Warm Gray No. 000, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W3 - Warm Gray No. 3; Puppy: E44 - Clay, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W3 - Warm Gray No. 3; Flowers: ^G67 - Moss, BV01 - Viola, Y17 - Golden yellow, B41 - Powder Blue, RV63 - Begonia
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear (Used to colour the flute)
Stay tuned for next Sunday, May 1st as OCS will have a brand new challenge for you to enter.
Until next time, keep crafting and have fun.