Where does the time go. It seems that Friday has come around and another week is almost over.
For today's card, I have used the adorable Thinking of You Stamp from High Hopes Stamps and created a CAS card.
After stamping the image on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic Markers. I then used the Foilmate Vibrant Vines with the Sparkling Silver Foil (both from Gina K Designs) and ran it through the MINC machine. This is the positive side as opposed to the negative side which I used last week. This was then cut out using the Spellbinders Scalloped Die.
- Stamp: Thinking of You (S230) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Vintage Tea Party (Crafters Companion); Vibrant Vines Foilmate, Sparkling Silver Foil (both from Gina K. Designs)
- MINC Machine
- Copic Markers:
- YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- R85 - Rose Red, R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink
- YR04 - Chrome Orange, YR07 - Cadmium Orange
- N7 - Neutral Gray No. 7
- G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- Spellbinders Die: Scalloped Rectangles
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.
Post a Comment