Thursday, August 16, 2018

Fall Fox Friends Photo Shoot

I think fall is the perfect time for family photos. I love the natural tones of fall colours and I have seen a lot of family photo shoots done among the changing and falling leaves.

My card today features the "Fox Friends" stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. This stamp reminds me of some of the family pictures we had taken when I was younger. I have two brothers and sitting still for a family photo wasn't something that happened often! To me it looks like Momma is trying to get the little ones to sit still for the family photo. At least they are smiling!




I coloured this cute family with alcohol markers and fussy cut them. Next I coloured my tree element and added some punched leaves to make my tree. I added a wavy stitched edge to the patterned paper and inked the edges of the cardstock. The sentiment is part of a larger saying so I masked off the word I wanted and stamped it directly on to my cardstock. The sky is coloured loosley with a chalk pencil and then I used a piece of paper towel to blend it all together. A few extra falling leaves finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Fox FriendsTree Element - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: You Make Me Smile - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Wood and Notebook Basics - Simple Stories
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Generals chalk pencils, leaf punch - Recollections, stitched border die - Whimsy Stamps, dotted rectangle die - Sizzix, umber ink - Versa Mark

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 FS8 TN1 EB1 EB2 TN3 TN4 TN6 EB6 EB3 EB5 

                  
 Follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment: