Thursday, August 9, 2018

Happy Trick or Treating

My card features the oh so cute Angel Bear Clown from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. Personally, I don't remember seeing any costumes this cute when we were trick or treating but I do remember the boys in the neighbourhood trying to scare the girls with horror type costumes and stories of haunted houses on our trick or treating path. These memories helped with my card theme....the spooky house.... eeekk!!!!



After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and pencils for shading I fussy cut him out. I set him aside and created my background. This is an acetate front card so the spooky house scene is on the inside of my card base. I added some matching ghost paper to the top and bottom of my acetate help give the card some strength. The sentiment was stamped and cut out with a stitched banner die and added to the front. A few simple enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Angel Bear Clown - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Trick Or Treat Greeting - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Bootiful Nights - American Crafts 
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, stitched banner die - YNS, white gel pen, enamel dots - Echo Park, Embossable Window Plastic - Judi Kins

Spectrum Noir Markers: RB1 RB2 RB3 HB1 LV1 OR1 OR2 CR8 LG2 LG3
Spectrum Colorblend Pencils: Smoke, 113, Jade, 40 
                  
 Follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment