It's Sue here and for my post today I have used this cute stamp designed by Penny Johnson for Stampavie called Stocking Fillers that can be found at OCS.
- Stamp: Stocking fillers (Stampavie)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Authenticate - Wonder
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels Twenty-Three -
- Copic Markers: Stocking #1 (starting from the left hand side) - R29, R46, E31, E35, CO-No. 0, C1-No. 1, BG0000; Stocking #2 - R27, R29, G17, E40, E41, E42; Stocking #3 - YG17, G17, E000, E21, E23; Stocking #4 - R27, R29, E50, E51, R20, CO - No. 0, NO - No. 0
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red, 07 - Olive, 11 - Gold
- Miscellaneous: Fun Flock - White, Stickles Glitter - Candy Cane and Holly, Ribbon and Candy Cane brads
There is still time to join in our Christmas/Holiday Challenge for a chance to win a stamp set from One Crazy Stamper. Don't forget to see the amazing Winter Blow Out Sale that is now going on at OCS.
Such a sweet image, and a lovely card!...Nancy :o)ReplyDelete
Love the bright Christmasy colors Sue. that image is just too darn cute!!ReplyDelete
very nice love it..need to still fill my stockings..lolReplyDelete
I hope one of these cute guys in my stocking!ReplyDelete