Monday, March 5, 2012

Twine Swirly Circles tutorial!

017 (2)

Have you jumped on the TWINE bandwagon?  I have. I love the stuff!  One Crazy Stamper has a great assortment of twine to choose from, so today i want to show you one way you can use some of that twine!

 

First I started with an x of Xpress It tape.

011 (2)

Then stick twin in center of tape.

  012 (2)

Start to wrap twin in a circle. Pressing down firmly where the tape is.

013 

If I had extra tape sticking out from my circle I just rolled it up under the edge of the twine circle.

015

Repeat as desired. Thanks for taking a look and be sure to check out the twine assortment and Xpress it tape  in the OCS store!

3 comments:

  1. So cute Jaci - reminds me of lollipops.
    hugz M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madge is right it is so cute -- thinking
    of other uses and will definitely have to
    try some

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! I love this tutorial and I will deffinetley have to try it!

    ReplyDelete