Friday, July 27, 2012

Yummy Cupcakes

 There is still time to join in the challenge at One Crazy Stamper.
our theme... "BBQ or Food".

 Challenge Details/Rules:
- You have all month long to join in our challenge.
-You can enter up to 5 times.
-Only new projects, no back linking to old projects.
-You must link the OCS blog in your entry post.
-You may combine with other challenges

2 lucky participants will win a Whimsy Stamp from the One Crazy Stamper store!!
Wanna see which Whimsy Stamps?!

For my card today I have a new Kraftin Kimmie stamp Lulu's Birthday.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink unto Xpress It card stock.
I paper pieced part of the image with Basic Grey Paper Cottage.
I also used the copics below to color the image.
I added some Ranger Spun Sugar stickles to the cupcake.
 I added some pearl bling and there you have it!
All items available at One Crazy Stamper.



No comments:

Post a Comment