Saturday, October 13, 2012

Double the Fun!

Hi All!

Well I have two cards to share with you today!  I was unable to post with all of the other talented ladies on the design team due to the loss of a close friend of my husbands but I still wanted to participate in this months challenge!

This months challenge was to use clear or acetate.  I used acetate as the card base!  Such a fun way to make the basic square card!  I used the adorable Walkabout Wallie.  I also used MFT Dienamics for the grass.

My next card uses Ryder Cole.  I love these images because they are great for the in between masculine group.  I used MFT Dienamics for the chevron pattern.  I also used the fun brads in the store that look like screws.

 

3 comments:

  1. WTG Lisa, you pulled a couple of cards out of the hat, Great job. Ssry you've had such a loss to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, sorry to hear about your husbands friend. All the best to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male themed cards Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete