It's Sue here with a quick card. Madge, I'm right there with you feeling the pressure. I still have the majority of shopping to do and the annual hand made present hasn't even been started; not to mention the housework.
For my card today I have used this cute stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Cosy Winter Owl.
- Stamp: Cozy Winter Owl (Whimsy Stamps), 'Tis the Season Notables 5 (Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Snowfall (BoBunny)
- Spellbinder Nestabilities: Labels Twenty-five
- Die: Notables 5 (Whimsy Stamps)
- Copic Markers: Owl - E50, E51, E53, E55, R20; Hat - G0000, G000, G00; Twigs - YG61, G46; Branch - E23, E25, E27, E31
- Miscellaneous: Glitter, Faux Snow, Snowflake Tinsel Embossing Powder, Chipboard Snowflake