Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just Another Thursday!!

Party Hardy!!

Good morning well where I am living right now the weather is looking good..I hope your weather is good...So once again I am showing you and SC image that I have chosen to colour due to the fact that I have a birthday this weekend..The Image is called Party Hardy...I just love this image I think it has something to do with the cupcake..My card is very plain and simple which is something I have not done in a while..My image was stamped with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK, coloured with COPICS..I am sorry I do not know the maker of my paper..The flower I made with a die and I think it is called the ROLLED ROSE..The image and markers can be purchased at ONE CRAZY STAMPER..and right now she has an awesome sale happening...be sure not to miss out..http://www.onecrazystamper.com
just a reminder to join us over at the challenge blog..this months theme is FLOWERS..
http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca

Copics Used

E0000,000,00,11
E41,43,44,49
Y13,15,17,38
B91,93,95,97,39
R24,27,29
V12,15,17

polka dots on the shirt I used a Glue Pen and Glamour Dust!! Well I hope you enjoyed my card and thks for stopping by!!



4 comments:

  1. Kerri this card is Wonderful! You have coloured the image just beautifully! Great job!

    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, colours and super gorgeous image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious and the flower finishes it off beautifully.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. thks ladies for all of your nice comments..I just lov'em all!!

    ReplyDelete