The past week has been rather quiet, peaceful and relaxing while away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I definitely like it up in Tobermory as it is a whole different pace; come and go as you please, no rushing anywhere, watching the boats and ducks play in Little Tub Harbour.
Being away has given me time to reflect on the fact, that as a whole we don't always tell someone how special they really are and we should make a point of telling them so. For my post today for One Crazy Stamper, I have used Huggy Bear from Nellie Snellen and the sentiment from the Wellington Collection by Docrafts.
- Stamps: Huggy Bear (Nellie Snellen), sentiment from the Wellington Collection (Docrafts)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Wellington Paper Pack (Docrafts)
- Copic Markers: Girl:- Skin - E0000, E00, R20; Hair - YR23, YR31, Y21; Dress - RV91, RV95; Shoes - E81; Bear: E33, E31, E35, Colourless Blender
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 01 - Lavender
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Deckled Rectangles Large, Lacey Ovals
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen: Cream
- Miscellaneous: Buttons and Sew Easy Thread
Awesome Sue, like the image, super cute! Sentiment is pretty cool! Way to go!ReplyDelete
Super cute image Sue! love the buttons!ReplyDelete