In keeping with this month's birthday theme for One Crazy Stamper, I have used Apple Blossom's Skates one of the Cottage Cuties Collection which designed by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps. It is perfect for the December and January birthdays in my family.
- Stamps: Apple Blossom's Skates, sentiment my stash
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Vintage Christmas (Whimsy Designer Patterned Paper)
- Copic Markers: Skin - E0000, E000, R20; Hair - E31, E55, YR20; Scarf - G29, G00, R46; Top - R81, R83; Pants - B60; Skates - N0 No. 0, N1 No. 1; Lantern - T0 No. 0, T1 No. 1
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red, 07 - Olive, 11 - Gold
- Memory Box Die: Frosty Border
- Miscellaneous: Glamour Dust
See you next week and in the meantime stamp up a storm and make someone's day with a handmade card or other project.