Sunday is here again and it is getting closer to Christmas. In the meantime the weather has definitely become cold. With the cold weather brings winter fun. For today's OCS post I have used this adorable stamp from Stampendous called Hang on Tight.
- Stamps: Hang on Tight (Stampendous), Winter Notables 1 Sentiment (Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Powder Mountain (BoBunny) from my stash
- Copic Markers: E00 - Skin White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E0000 - Floral White, E01 - Pink Flamingo, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W3 - Warm Gray No. 3, W5 - Warm Gray No. 5, B60 - Pale Blue Gray, R46 - Strong Red, BG0000 - Snow Green
- Wink of Stella: 999 - Clear
- Dies: Labels Ten (Spellbinders), Crystal Edge (Joy Crafts Die), Frosty Border (Memory Box), Notables 1 (Whimsy Stamps)
- Miscellaneous: Cool Highlights (Glitter Ritz), Powder Mountain Jewels (BoBunny) from my stash
Until next time, keep crafting!!
Post a Comment