Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday and things are definitely wacky at times. I'm beginning to wonder if I should possibly take this sport up. I would have no idea where the ball would fall. For today's post for One Crazy Stamper, I have used this cute and adorable stamp called Zach from our featured company Your Next Stamp.
- Stamp: Zach - Just Fore You (Your Next Stamp)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Lincoln Linen (Papermania)
- Copic Markers: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, BG70 - Ocean Mist, Y35 - Maize, R27 - Cadmium Red, B21 - Baby Blue, E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, C2 - Cool Gray No. 2
- Spellbinders: Labels Eighteen
- Flower Soft: Shamrock Green
- Miscellaneous: Lincoln Linen Daisy Mini Buttons (Papermania)
Until next time, keep crafting.
Love the card, it is really cute and so cheerful. Thank you.
I hope that you have a wonderful day.
Love and best wishes.