Here is a look at the inside of the card,,,,
* Image: Teddy and Mouse
* Whimsy Dies: Celebration Circle Pennants
* Whimsy Stamps sentiments: Celebration Circle Pennants,
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Rose Bud
* 3D Pop Dots
* Bazzill Cardstock
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
* Teddy: T8, T6, T4, T2, T0
* Mouse: N5, N3, N1, N0
*Pinks: R89, R56, R85, R83, R81, RV10
I hope that you enjoyed today's post, just remember there is only a few more days to enter your project into this month's Challenge!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
A great card Shari. Love the details on Teddy.ReplyDelete
This is really lovely, Shari - I love your colour choices :o)ReplyDelete
Such an adorable furry duo!!ReplyDelete
Shari this is adorable. Hugs, LoraReplyDelete
Awww so cute, love it, makes me smile. Great coloring, nice doily too!ReplyDelete