* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Julie's Wish
* Sentiment: New High Hopes Stamps, Fairy Wishes
*Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento inks: Tuxedo Black & Dandelion
* Paper: MME 6x6 Happy Day Paper Pack & DCWV 6x6 Glitzy Pastels
* Die: My Favorite Things Die-Namics, Stacking Stars
* 3D Pop Dots
* Mini Blending Tool
* Glossy Accents
(All above listed products can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)
Here is a close up of this fabulous new image to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: YR24, YR23, Y23, Y13
* Eyes: B45, B41
* Lips: R43
* Green: G24, G21, G20
* Wings: B63, B60, 0
* Stars & Sock Stripes: Y17, Y13
I hope that you enjoyed today`s card.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Shari, this is SO pretty! I love how you've coloured her, but I especially love the dangling ribbon under the star - what a great accent :o)ReplyDelete
Woweee, love the colors Shari awesome job....way to go!ReplyDelete
beautifully created , love your design!! :)ReplyDelete