Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Oh Nuts, One Crazy Stamper - Natalie

Oh nuts, I forgot! 
 Just peeking in with a little tag using Your Next Stamp's Baking Buddies CYNS Stamp and YNSD299Die Set.
I love this sweet Elephant enjoying his peanuts and thought it would be fun to create a tag.  I just might have to attach it to a plate of peanut butter cookies the next time I forget an important date! 
 I was able to coordinate the pattern paper, that's one of the nice things about using the 6x6 pads as everything works so well together.
The banners were hand cut, some sewing stitches and pleated ribbon for some fun touches along with Vintage Photo distress ink for added detail.
Thanks for looking, hope you get crafty today!
Copic#, C0,C1,C3,C5,E50,E31,E33

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Nat - this is super cute! So much fun packed onto a little tag :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all the stitching, fabulous touch.

    ReplyDelete