Friday, July 15, 2016

Howdy - High Hopes Stamps


Happy Happy Friday! 
I've been colouring up this fun Cowboy Snowman from High Hopes and created a Christmas Card with this cute guy! 


 The image is coloured with Copic Markers, fussy cut and pop doted for some dimension. I decided to create my own text on the front of the card to read Howdy as the greeting. 

On the inside of the card I'm trying to decide on a sentiment such as ...
1) Wishing you a Cowboy Christmas 
or 
2) Quit horsing around and have a Merry Christmas!
or
3) Kick off your boots and have a Merry Christmas!
:)
Such fun! My friend Cheryl came up with the last two sentiments and I love them both! It's a hard decision on which one to choose...... I think I'm going to use #2 !!
Thanks for peeking, have a great weekend!
Copic marker#E81,Y11,E31,E37,0,B000,B0000,YG67,YG63,YG11,E43,E33,R21,E59
Play along with us in this month's Christmas In July Challenge - here's the link to come play along. 


If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by, Have a fantastic day! 

1 comment:

  1. Nat, that is so cute, great job, love the colors and the ribbon/bow...nicely done. Hugs! L

    ReplyDelete