It seems that another month is done, as today is the last day for February. How time flies by. For my post today, I have used the adorable Birthday Bella from this month's High Hopes Stamps release called "Party Time".
I used the Nuvo Adhesive pen to add some glue around the edge of the die cut. Nuvo Rose Quartz Sparkle Dust was then added. The Sparkle Dust glitter is a fine glitter, which has a smooth, satiny texture to it.
- Stamps: Birthday Bella, Happy Birthday Script (Party Time - High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Hair: - E50 - Egg Shell, E31 - Brick Beige, E25 - Caribe Cocoa; Skin - E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E01 - Pink flamingo, R20 - Blush; Dress: -- R85 - Rose Red, R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink; Shoes: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00; Balloons: V12 - Pure Lilac
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 02 - Pink, 13 - Lilac, 00 - Clear
- Nuvo Sparkle Dust: Rose Quarts
- YNS Gumdrops: White Sugar and Sparkle
Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment