It is now official -- Spring has arrived. We just need to see if mother nature will co-operate and give us some nice spring weather.
For my post today, I have used the adorable Julie's Flight stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
- Stamps: Julie's Flight, Believe! (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Perfectly Plaid - Rainbow, Watercolour Wishes (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Eyes: B91 - Pale Grayish Blue; Hair: E50 - Egg Shell, E43 - Dull Ivory, E42 - Sand White; Dress: BV01 - Viola, BV00 - Mauve Shadow, BV000 - Iridiscent Mauve; Boots: E41 - Pearl White, E43 - Dull Ivory; Wings: BG11 - Moon White, BG10 - Cool Shadow; Wings: BG11 - Moon White, BG10 - Cool Shadow
- Atyou Spic Glitter Pens: 13 - Lilac, 00 - Clear
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew
- YNS Gumdrops: Lavender
Until next time, happy crafting.