Welcome to another crazy Tuesday as well as a crazy week. This is the last week of school for the children and their summer adventures await them. For today's card, I tried to achieve a bit of free spirit with children going in any direction they choose.
I used the High Hopes Stamps called Biking Buddies and Patty's Posies and used the Dr. Suess quote "Any Direction You Choose". The main images were cut out and mounted with Action Wobbles. The Sparkly Teal YNS Gumdrops down the middle of the design paper is meant to be a sort of path that they can follow.
- Stamps: Biking Buddies, Patty's Posies, Any Direction You Choose (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Soar & Flutter (Photoplay)
- Copic Markers:
- Biking Buddies: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: E50 - Egg Shell, E55 - Light Carmel, E57 - Light Walnut; Top: Y19 - Napoli Yellow, Y18 - Lightning Yellow, Pants: B23 - Phthalo Blue, B21 - Baby Blue; Shoes: E84 - Khaki; Mailbag and Letters: E81 - Ivory, E0000 - Floral White; Buddy: E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige; Bike: T1 - Toner Gray No. 1, G14 - Apple Green
- Patty's Posies: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush: Hair: E50 Egg Shell, E42 - Sand White, E41 - Pearl White; Pants: BG32 - Aqua Mist, BG23 - Coral Sea; R81 - Rose Pink; Shoes: E81 - Ivory; Bag: E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White; Bike: T1 - Toner Gray No. 1, R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink; Flowers: R81 - Rose Pink: Y18 - Lightning Yellow, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 14 - Blossom, 00 - Clear
- YNS Gumdrops: Sparkly Teal
- Action Wobbles
Do pop in on July 1st for a brand new challenge and then on July 15th there will be a brand new High Hopes Stamps release.
Until next time, happy crafting.
Awww love that these stamps and the saying of course is so awesome. Great job!ReplyDelete