Have you had a chance to see the latest release from High Hopes Stamps called "So Much Cuteness" It debut Saturday and they are definitely sooooo cute.
For today's card I have used the adorable Kitty Love stamp.
I coloured the image with copic markers and die cut with the Spellbinders Square Hearts Die. I added some Pink Flambé Nuvo Mousse around the border. I also added some Strawberry Coulis Nuvo Jewel Drops to the hearts that were cut out from the die.
- Stamps: Kitty Love, FUREVER (So Much Cuteness -- High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP -- Free Spirit (My Favourite Things)
- Copic Markers: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque, RV10 - Pale Pink
- Spellbinders Dies: Square Hearts
- Nuvo Mousse: Pink Flambé
- Nuvo Jewel Drops: Strawberry Coulis
Until next time, have some creative fun.