Thursday, September 28, 2017

Apple Mouse Pie, anyone?!


Hello everyone! Welcome back - Lori here, sharing another installment for One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "Fall/Halloween."

I can't believe that September is almost at a close...it seemed to fly by and it's now time to decorate for Fall/Thanksgiving so that's the theme I used for this week's card - Thanksgiving...

This week, I am sharing "Apple Mouse Pie" with you all - just in time for our upcoming Thanksgiving in October! I believe she's going to enjoy this whole pie all to herself ha ha! 

High Hopes Rubber stamps have *such* adorable images to color and bring to life and this one was no exception.  



I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers then cut it out with a scallop circle and added some yummy gumdrops!





Card Recipe:

Stamps: Apple Mouse Pie - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: C2, C4, C6, E30, E31, E35, E37, G12, G14, R02, R27, 
R29, R39, R59
Extras: Misti, gumdrops, circle scallop die


Be sure to hop on over to the September Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




1 comment: