I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and enjoyed time spent with your family and friends.
For today's post I have a cute card to share with you, using Alvin Elvin from High Hopes Stamps latest release called "Seasons of Celebration". This is an A2 size card.
- Stamps: Alvin Elvin (Seasons of Celebration), Christmas Joy - (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - "twas the Night Before Christmas - Vol. 1 (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000- Pale Fruit Pink, E01 - Pink Flamingo, R20 - Blush; Hair: E37 - Sepia E35 - Chamois, E33 - Sand; Other: G46 - Mistletoe, YG45 Cobalt Green, Y28 - Lionet Gold, R46 - Strong Red, R27 - Lipstick Red
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 03 - Red
- Nuvo Glitter Accents: Fresh Snowfall
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
Don't forget to check out Lora's store for any supplies that you want.
Until next time, Happy Crafting;