Monday, August 5, 2019

A rafter of turkeys!


Welcome to todays blog post!
I'm getting started on some Fall cards because I feel it sneaking up & it will be here before I'm ready for it.
I colored up both the Sm. Turkey P101 & the Lg. Turkey S211 from High Hopes.  I decided to color a few of each because I wanted some for my scrapbook pages as well as some Fall cards.  Then I got to thinking of the design for this card and I thought how about a small rafter of turkeys.  Originally I was going to use 5 but my card would have been huge so I paired that down to just 3.  I think it worked out quite well with just the 3.  I used the Happy Thanksgiving F203 sentiment, some ribbon & a few self adhesive enamel dots to finish it off.



Browns - E29, E27, E25, E23, E21, E31, E30
Red - R59, R29, R27
Grey - W6, W4, W2
Grey - W9, W7, W5, W3, W2, W1
Beige - E43, E42, E41
Red - R59, R29, R27
Cheeks - R01
I hope todays card inspires you to get crafty!
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment