Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wicked Sweet - Your Next Stamp

Hi guys! Dana here and for your inspiration today I thought I'd use this cutey called Wicked Sweet from Your Next Stamp:
Do you recognize her from my mini card set from earlier this month? I decided to repurpose her on a full card. My papers are from Echo Park Apothecary paper pack.  
Here's a few close ups:

Sorry, I don't have my list of copics anymore. But here's a close up of that flower:


I used plain black tulle that I cut 3 different size circles with my Spellbinders. I cut 4 of each size. Then I just secured them together with a  brad.  Then I used my heat tool to scorch the edges. I actually did it pretty aggressively but given that it's for Halloween I sort of like that spider web/grungy look. 
I also distressed most of the edges of my papers with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Black Soot.

Thanks so much for looking and I look forward to seeing you in the Challenge.  You could win 3 cute stamps from Your Next Stamp ♥
Hugs~

4 comments:

  1. Oh Dana...what a creative card! Do you think maybe that's why some people are afraid of balloons? lol The flower is great too!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, how wicked can sweet look??!! Beautiful job. love all the papers and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, Dana...love her hair! ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete