It is certainly looking like winter here, as it is snowy and cold. For my image today, I have used this cute stamp called Stitched Hearts designed by Tina Wenke for Stampavie; as well as a product review.
- Stamp: Stitched Hearts (Stampavie)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Kissing Booth (Basic Grey) - both layered pieces and the sentiment is from a sheet in Yours Truly (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: Mouse -- E0000, E000, E30, WOO - No. 00; Apron - Y11; Bird - E0000, E000, W1 - No. 1; Scarf - B21; Thimble - NOO - No. 0, N1 - No. 1; Large Heart - RV10, RV11, RV13, BG70; Small Heart - BG0000, BG70, BG90, BG93
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 00 - Clear
- Ribbon: Woven Lace Ribbon (Hero Arts)
- Miscellaneous: DMC Thread - Jewel Effects - varigated used to stitch part of the hearts
Now for a review of this amazing product -- Magnetic Storage Folders. Lora has two types; one by Marianne Designs and the other by Joy Crafts which is pictured below and unfortunately, it is currently out of stock at the moment.
Hopefully, Lora will get some more in stock as we are all anxiously awaiting the anticipated arrival the new Spellbinders Pre-orders. These items are awesome as you can store between 9 - 10 Spellbinder die sets in each one. Whats more, you can see at a glance your different die sets and decide which one to use without opening many many packages.
Do join us in for our February Challenge at OCS which is “Love is in the Air”. Love to see what you create and gives us a way to drop in on your blog to visit. While you are at it do check out Lora's store One Crazy Stamper for some amazing and new craft items.